Saturday, February 18, 2012

I got me 3 month old female mini lop rabbit yesterday. When she is in her cage I pet her and cuddle her, but when she gets out of her cage she is all hyper and devilish. What can i do to avoid this? Is she just scared because she is in a new place?What can I do to keep my mini lop rabbit from biting?Hi there.

She probably goes hyper because she's just a bit nervous and scared of her new surroundings and smells. Give her a couple of weeks to settle in and get used to the noises and smells, and she should be fine.

Hope I helped you out - good luck :)What can I do to keep my mini lop rabbit from biting?She'll calm down once she becomes used to her new enviroment. She's stressed out due to the move and so she feels insecure and threatened. However, from my experiences females are more agressive than males. And if you don't breed her she will become worst over time. If you get her spayed it will prevent that. Good luck!What can I do to keep my mini lop rabbit from biting?Bite her back:)
No I joke:)x
try giving her food xx So she knows your not a threat.
she's probally bighting you to tell you to let her go shes abit scared she will get used to you though,.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment