Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have a budget of 300 dollars for a mini camcorder. I want the best I can find and I need to know who carries it for that price.What's the best mini camcorder I can get for 300 dollars and where can I get it?JVC mini-DV

Get it at:
WalMart
Best Buy
Circuit City

$299.00 When you see a JVC at that price, you'll know what I am talking about. I have one.

Auto and Manual modes. Flip LCD screen, or if you like the traditional view finder (eye-piece) it has that too.

Takes pictures too, onto a SD memory card.

Transfer the video to PC via FireWire and edit the files and make DVDs with special software.

Tapes are cheap and can be used safely up to 10 times (as with ANY mini-DV camcorder).What's the best mini camcorder I can get for 300 dollars and where can I get it?try e-bay!What's the best mini camcorder I can get for 300 dollars and where can I get it?CANON ELURA 100

I have one of these, and it is absolutely brilliant. it's got everything you need:
- an easy mode
- a manual mode
- manual exposure and focus
- built-in lens cap
- true widescreen
- color viewfinder
- compact, sleek design
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED!!

it's great. you can get it from butterflyphoto.com for a bit more than $300, but it's worth every penny. just make sure the store you buy it from is reliable. try Amazon.com marketplace, and/ebay in addition. good luck!!
- VEN

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment