Saturday, February 18, 2012

I just got this new mini apple and its basically a small modem that is connected to my monitor. I just want to know how to transfer files such as music, pics, etc on to my mini apple.How do i transfer files and all my information from my old dell computer to my new mini apple hard-drive?If your Dell still works, you can link them together:
- Ethernet cables to router or switch
- Ethernet crossover cable directly between the computers
- XP supports direct connection by FireWire, not sure about the Mac Mini
- removable media (USB drive, flash memory, CD/DVD)

You typically need to have password-protected accounts and file-sharing enabled on both computers.

If not, you can still remove the hard drive from the Dell and put it in an enclosure. These usually connect by USB, FireWire, or Ethernet. Macs can read from an NTFS drive (usual format for Windows), but they can't write to them without special software.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment