Saturday, February 18, 2012

I want to get a plasma tv that will be compatible with my mac mini. My mac mini has the mini dvi port. What do I need to make it work. What kind of cables do I need? What Kind of adapter does the tv need? ThanksHow can I attach my mac mini to a plasma?The Mac Mini should have an S-video port on the side of it somewhere. Those cables are pretty standard and usually most computers have that port. Also the TV is gonna have an S-video port and I can almost guarantee that whatever brand it is, its going to have that port. Go buy just a standard S video cable from Best buy or Frys and you should be good.How can I attach my mac mini to a plasma?I've tried using HD cables and failed miserably. The easiest option here is to make sure your tv has a VGA connection. Its probably labeled computer connect. (its a small trapezoidal shape with two screw points next to it.) You will need a miniDVI to VGA connector (this is for the computer, the tv does not need an adapter), and a VGA cable. It'll cost around 30 for both things.
(the cable that came with the mac mini [miniDVI to DVI] is mainly for monitors.

Good luck.How can I attach my mac mini to a plasma?You'll probably need a mini DVI to HDMI adapter.Works with most PCs, but I'm not sure about macs.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment