Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I was told they are worth thousands. Here I have been wasting all these years raising mine to be larger. I could have made millions by now selling the mini ones. Do you know where I can find them? Are they really at the pet store next to the teacup Shepherds?Where can I find the ultra mini Saint Bernards?God, apparently no one can take a joke around here, looking at all your answers. Sad.

Let me know if you find your Mini St. Bernard-maybe we can schedule a playdate with my Mini Mastiff! ;o)|||PRICELESS!!!!

Report Abuse

Where can I find the ultra mini Saint Bernards?never heard of one and I eve searched the internet. I don't think they is such a thing sorry.

Oh and by the way, dogs are not money machines they are companions, you should be ashamed of your self for thinking that way.

Adopt before you buy!
Stop puppy mills!
Stop back yard breeding!
and get your pet fixed!|||I believe this question has been asked and answered many times before.

They do not exsist.

Have you seen how large these breeds you're talking about are? A fuzzy 40lbs. terrier could pass as a mini version of these dogs. Do your research. If you want a little dog find a little dog.Where can I find the ultra mini Saint Bernards?I have a "mini-St Bernard". :) Actually she's a collie/terrier. I even had a lady who raises Saints ask if she was one.

But she's so cute. Everyone loves her.|||There is no "Miniature Saint Bernard". Someone irresponsible might be breeding mixed breeds that look like the breed, but nothing more. If you want a smaller dog that is somewhat similar, why not check shelters and rescues for a Clumber Spaniel? I'll find and add a link.

Clumbers:
http://www.akc.org/breeds/clumber_spanie鈥?/a>
http://www.clumbers.org/

ETA: Lol, I'm slow...you're being sarcastic. I love Saints and the question scared me!|||LOLOL!!!

My question is: Do the mini-ones drool?

I ask this because the big guy I'm going to show this fall does do a bit of drooling when he sees cookies.|||you're kidding right? next thing you'll be asking for a mini Great Dane?
I really hope you're joking about this.|||I personally have NEVER seen anything other than the giant sized version.|||just do a search online for "miniature st bernard"
i found lots of them, but they are not REAL st bernard at all.
they are a bunch of breeds together to LOOK like a saint.

hope this helps|||Someone mentioned Clumber Spaniels.....
They are difficult to find in the states, not that popular. They are wonderful dogs. They sleep all the time and are so docile. I love the breed. They never bite, see everyone as a friend and are almost never hyper. Great dog.

And as everyone said there are not mini St. Bernards.|||You should never buy from the petstore- those dogs are from puppy mills. I found a very reputable breeder on thisdaypets.com (who can wait for nextdaypets- I may have changed my mind by then) who sell teacup shepherds and teacup saint bernards. If you are really rich you can get a teacup st.germanpoo|||I really hope you're just being sarcastic.|||wow check your information there is no such thing as a minature shepard or a minature saint bernard.|||"Mini Saints"do not have any "real" Saint in them, but are bred from Cocker Spaniels, Pekignese, and English Shepherds. They will mature around 20 to 25 pounds, and about 14 inches tall.|||u r crazy..|||Don't be stupid.

Never buy a 'mini'or 'teacup' dog.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment