Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I went to Petco to get baby apple snails as food for my dwarf puffer....but i don't if i can now because they're so adorable. I was wondering if i can do almost complete water changes for them. They are in one of these small mini plastic tanks.Can I give my apple snail mini tank a complete water change?yes but do not rince or wash the gravel at all you can dump the gravel into a colender and then put it right back into the bowl with out washing or rinceing it you don't want to lose all of the good bacteria and over 90 percant of it is in the gravel

personnley I wouldn't do what your wanting to do

and for your puffer ask your local pet store for some common pond snails like rams horns they will give them to you for free

and your puffers will love them they also will reproduce faster for you than the apple snailsCan I give my apple snail mini tank a complete water change?should be fine

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment