Saturday, February 11, 2012

There are lots of dog hair in the mini cooper. Anyone has an idea how to remove the dog hair in the mini cooper. Especially the area around the seats and some gaps between.How to remove the dog hair in a Mini cooper?- vacuum
- dog hair brush|||a vacuum- that's what I use.How to remove the dog hair in a Mini cooper?A vacuum and a lint roller.|||Take it in and get it detailed.

Sure, it cost a bit but they have tools like high powered vacuums and ... air compressors that will blow every dog hair out from under the seat so it can be vacuumed up.

Seriously, I take my car in for a detail once a year. Cost about $100 and ... my 2002 still looks like bran new on the inside even though I own the hair monsters and take him with me everywhere. Just figure it in with the rest of your "dog" expenses for the year.How to remove the dog hair in a Mini cooper?vacume and quit putting the dog in the car! You might put a sheet over the seat to help keep the dog hair off. may be a lint brush.|||Pledge has a new dog hair remover.

火车采集器
  • pro comp
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment