Saturday, February 11, 2012

What is the best mini helicopter (R/C) not one of the stupid ones that fly in random circlesI want to buy a mini Helicopter Recomendations?hummingbird. its about 10 inch long|||Well, believe it or not, I'll have you go to Radio Shack and pick up the "Micro Mosquito", or check Target for the Air Hog Reflex

http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/artic鈥?/a>

Don't get the Transformer or the Spiderman one from Radio Shack. Those are junk.

Or check rc-fever.com for real 4-ch or 6-ch RC choppersI want to buy a mini Helicopter Recomendations?dont there all rubbish|||Buy a bigger one than the mini version. The mini ones are so cheap that they're really not very good. Just buy one size bigger and you'd enjoy the flying experience much more.

I think I saw one on ebay that looks better - just don't break your bank with a passing interest.I want to buy a mini Helicopter Recomendations?RC380 - cant beat this, just joking. i dunno, all i'll say is keep ur arms down or they'll be whipped off u with the blades|||I thought you meant the real thing. My advice was don't do it unless you're an expert.|||I've got an electrical R22. It's got 4 channels ( up down, tilt left right, tilt front back, turn over the Z axis) And I'm quite happy with it. It will fly for approximately 15 minutes on 1 charge. Spare parts are easy to get, and easy to put on your heli. Cause mind my words, you WILL crash ;-). I only don't know the name of the manufacturer, because I'm not home at the moment. I'll search that for you when I have the time.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment