Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi
I am looking to purchase an original mini but my parents are worried it will cost me tonnes of money to keep repairing it, parts, etc and that it will be unreliable as i wll use it everyday to get to work.
They want me to by a new car because i can get the scappage allowence but i do not like any new cars and have my heart set on a mini original!
Any advice?

Thanks alot for you help!!!What are the real costs of maintaining an original mini?I'm sorry to say that it is for sure going to be pretty expensive. There are not the most reliable cars and will require expensive repairs. In about ten years you could easily spend another 10,000 dollars on repairs due to the expensive parts it will need. If you keep looking and open your mind some more I have no doubt you'll find a car that you like.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment