Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have a mini DV tape, which contains video I took. How do I transfer it to computer for editing? I need to know what is the machine call...??? Thanks.How do I transfer video from the Mini DV Tape to computer?Here's a helpful guide:
http://www.digitalvideoclub.com/basics/t鈥?/a>How do I transfer video from the Mini DV Tape to computer?Your computer needs a video capture card in order to capture and save DV tape.

Try Staples or Comp USA, or another store that deals with computers.

If you ONLY have the tape then you will need something that will play it. I assume you still have the camera you used to record it.How do I transfer video from the Mini DV Tape to computer?May be your camera will have the fire wire cable option, then buy a fireware cable and connect it with the computer.. if you have latest nero or roxio then you can capture the video through that.. The same software will give options to edit..|||Use the camcorder you use to tape it plug the usb cord to your pc then upload their should of been some software that came with the camcorder Im assuming.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment