Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm interested in getting a mini-Diana camera from the lomography store. But I have one main concern before I buy.. I want to develop the film commercially (35mm) but since the camera has the option to make the photo square format or regular, I wonder if there's anywhere that will acknowledge this and not cut the image negatives in half when they're cutting the film.Can I develop 35mm film from a mini-Diana commercially without them cutting off the photo?Most labs will take the frames into account when they cut. I mean real labs, not walmart or the local drugstore.Can I develop 35mm film from a mini-Diana commercially without them cutting off the photo?Ask them to give it to you uncut and in a single roll sleeve. This way you will be certain that your frames will be uncut.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment