Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The mini's 60-day free trial expired. Although I have the cd and product key for the 2007 version, the the mini has no cd drive. If it helps, I also have a Vista laptop and an XP desktop, both with cd drives.How do I download my Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 to my daughter's new HP Mini?You could purchase an external CD/DVD drive. You can copy the Office CD to your computer and then transfer it to a thumb drive and install it on the netbook from there.How do I download my Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 to my daughter's new HP Mini?The Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 license allows for the installation on up to 3 computers. You should be able to use the product key that you have if you haven't uninstalled the trial version of Office. If that doesn't work, download the trial version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 and use your product key....unless of course you have already installed on 3 computers.

If you run into trouble with this, Microsoft Support should be able to help you out. If you do call them, have your product key and installation disk handy as they will ask you questions that can only be answered if you have them.

火车采集器
  • renova
  • genghis grill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment