Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My family just remodeled the basement and I play mini hockey there a lot and the rug is somewhat rough. Is there any thing you could suggest that would be comfortable for my knees and not get brush burns?How can I avoid brush burns while playing mini hockey?Plastic shin guards for things like street hockey can be purchased cheap at sporting good stores, and may allow for more sliding, which could give it a more authentic feel.How can I avoid brush burns while playing mini hockey?Give your knees a break and read a book.How can I avoid brush burns while playing mini hockey?get a nice pair of skateboard knee-pads or some thick sweatpants. Pulling your shorts down so they cover your knees works but only for a few seconds.


and 1 more thing books and mini-hockey don't mix

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment